October 21, 2009

Funny Twilight Wednesday:


My mother called me this morning to ask if i'm still single (she made is sound so dirty like a damn disease) she tried to reword the question by saying have you decided your not gonna date again (equally rude) but this is why it was hilarious:
"Your waiting for that white, sparkly, sick looking boy aren't you?"
she caught me off guard so i had to ask her what boy, i mean she sounded crazy and i was getting mad
"What's his name, Robert Pattinson, the vampire from that twilight movie"
 i started laughing like nobody's business, then she put the icing on the cake
"well he's not available, he's dating that Kristen girl so go find someone else"
can you believe my own mom believes in Robsten and she doesn't even know about twilight! (long story i blame my little sister who told her not to watch it)

.....according to my momma anyways, she made my day.

2 comments:

  1. Ome thats funny, sounds like something my mom might say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. Quality Christian T-Shirts

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails