October 21, 2009

Alex and Kiowa's Vanity Fair Interview


I haven't been very shy about loving that Wolfy Alex Meraz, his vanity fair interview maybe me love himx10 when after i read this:



Had you seen the first Twilight movie?
No, I hadn't, but after I got the role, I bought a bootlegged version and watched it while I was on set.

Did he just admit to being twilight illegally? shame on you....love's you! read the entire interview it's super cute, he also talks about Rob, Kristen, Taylor and the rest of the wolf pack.
 
Kiowa's interview is just as cute



Has anyone tried to prepare for what’s coming once the film is out?
They’re trying! They keep telling me that it’s going to be a lot crazier than what I’ve seen. They keep telling me that I can’t go outside of my house. I just think it’s nonsense.

 So, what do you want to say to the fans who are afraid to approach you? The giggling ones.



It’s fine for them to approach me. I’m not going to bite!
....he's not a vampire after all, even though i'm sure some people wouldn't object to being bitten-shame on you all! Kiowa's interview


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails