October 9, 2009

Ana Kendrick's new movie trailor

By now we've all heard that Ana Kendrick [she play Jessica in Twilight] has branched off and began doing other movies. Well after finding the Nightmare on Elm Street movie trailor, I found this.. Ana's new movie is called Up In The Air and she works along side George Clooney. This movie seems decent enough. I'm not sure if I'll see it in theaters, I'm not a big fan of George Clooney. Not that he's a bad actor, there's just no appeal there. He's more for generations before me. LoL But back to the trailor, Ana does a good job from what I can see. I think she will do a good job through out the film. Check out the trailor and let me know what you think!


Up in the Air



Trailer ParkMySpace Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails