August 24, 2009

Eclipse Spotlight: Dakota Fanning

Okay, so last week I posted a lengthy blog showcasing some of the other movies/TV shows our favorite Vampires [and my favorite werewolf] did prior to becoming more well known for their Twilight characters. So what I decided to do is this: each week I will have a blog for one of the cast members [not previously mentioned] with a list of previous TV appearences, whom they portray in Twilight/NewMoon/Eclipse, and maybe a few pics or video clips. Soooo starting off this weekly blog theme will be New Moon's very own Jane [that would be Dakota Fanning for those who forgot]. This girl is still super young but started acting years ago!




I Am Sam (2003)-- This was Dakota's "breakout" movie. I'm sure many of you have seen it; Dakota play's the daughter of a mentally challenged man [Sean Penn]. This was a really good movie so if you're too young to know about it, or skipped over it I recomend you check it out.







Man on Fire (2004)-- In this movie Dakota plays the daughter of a wealthy man who hires body guards for her protection. After Dakota's character gets kidnapped, her body guard [Denzel Washington] makes it his mission to find her safe! This was a good movie, lots of action. Definitely a must see!



War of The Worlds (2005) -- from what i remember of this movie it was good. I might watch it again someday, cant recall a whole lot about it.



The Secret Life of Bees (2008) --I have yet to see this movie, but I hear it's good.




New Moon -- Yea I'm not going to explain this one.. seriously if you don't know what this movie is about all i have to say is "How the Heck did you even find our site?!" LOL.. so moving on....






So Ms. Dakota has a very impressive work history to be so young; this girl is only 15! So since she has now been tied into the Twilight Saga her career can only go up from here, even though it was already on a pretty good incline.




Next Week's Spotlight: _____ ?! not sure yet =) Maybe "Jane's" twin brother.. check back to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails