September 28, 2009

This is hilarious, you must read!

There are no words to describe this, it is by far the craziest thing I've ever found. This girl wanted to let the paps know how she felt about their behavior towards the twilight cast, she cussed them out!


@canadagraphs is a autograph hound, this f*cker tracks down our twilight stars for their autographs, why you might ask, so he can sell it to you lazy f*cks who don't want to become a stalker like the rest of us 
@PUNKD_IMAGES is the only pap who seems to be able to find kstew, take her pic and make her smile which is amazing hard even for her fans.
***Warning~explicit language below, a whole lot more than above, you've been warned


-@canadagraphs @PUNKD_IMAGES you both need to stay the FUCK away from Justin Timberlake 1) and 2) Twilight cast..if I fucking see you guys in my city lets just put it this Your. NOT. Gonna. Want. To. Fucking. See. Me. I had it up to here with you motherfucking paparazzi invading MY city this summer stalking this poor guy and making him hate NY. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. Your a fucking nobody because NO ONE in this industry has a motherfucking once of respect for you including Justin Timberlake I know his friends very well and I've seen first hand what you bitches do. Your lower than fucking dirt off my shoe. I saw one of you fuckers at the Bobby Long show in NY and I was gonna knock his motherfucking teeth out. Told that bitch to get back on his bike and go the fuck home. You guys think this is funny but I'm in the industry and because of motherfucking pieces of shit like you I'm hiring my own photographers. Your both going on block. Fuck YOU and have a nice day. Also if see you lets just say the cops won't stop me. :)
Awww, she was so polite, she even ended her tweet with a smiley face lmfao
Then i found this:
true_blood_bag
BLOOD Energy Potion looks just like an IV transfusion bag, but is actually a drinkable concoction loaded with sweet fruit punch flavored energy drink. I love this part: “Not only does Blood Energy Potion have a similar nutritional makeup to real blood, but it has the same color, look, and consistency of blood. Get real blood nutrients without that real blood taste!”  you can order your own bag of blood here but it won't be available til January, too much vamps i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails