November 23, 2009

Did we miss Kristen's first tweet.....and Rob's second?!?

I'm sitting here scratching my head like did i miss something? Do you remember this?
Thanks a million. Here's Rob... Hi, it's Rob... My first and last tweet. My dad made me do it.from Tweetie Peter Facinelli 
Appearently Kristen tweeted for the first time:
From Kristen - You all have proven you're the most amazing fans in the world once again. 
from web  Summit Entertainment
 From Kristen cont. - I feel so lucky to be a part of The Twilight Saga and thank you for making us #1! 
from web  Summit Entertainment
 From Kristen cont. - Yes, I twittered. Or twitted..tweeted? I dunno, but thank you sooo much anyway..! 
from web  Summit Entertainment 
while Rob sent his second tweet???
From Rob - Thank you for making NEW MOON #1. It's very exciting to be a part of something embraced by so many people. 
from web  Summit Entertainment
 From Rob cont.- I hope you are looking forward to ECLIPSE as much as I am.
from web  Summit Entertainment
Are you shitting me Summit? was that even for real or were you trying to pull a fast one? i still somewhat doubt Rob's tweet through Pfach's account so why should we believe you? you refuse to admit your Breaking Dawn plans even though we all know how much you like to ride that cash cow. you've ruined this relationship Summit,  RUINED! fyi ya'll still on my list thanks to your stupid ass decision to approve New Moons sucktastic script.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails