June 10, 2010

Breaking Dawn to be made into two films


Summit announced via Facebook Breaking Dawn will be made into two movies
Los Angeles, CA, June 10, 2010 – Summit Entertainment confirmed today that THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN will be released as two separate films with the first of the two slated to be released in theatres on November 18, 2011.  
My reaction? thank god they waited til i got home. Personally i don't care much my interest in that book ended when Jacob got his own section. I just want to see where pt.1 ends so my curiosity might cause me to pay for this movie.

Like they said Breaking will be in theaters November 18, 2011. As for Dawn's release date...only god and Summit knows when. 

Since we're still on Eclipse here's another new clip with the puppy pack, no vamps :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails