April 14, 2010

For the first time, I'm ashamed to call myself a Twilight Fan

I was poking around the internet trying to find some books-was reading fanfics, they mentioned a few books and i figured why not read them too- unfortunately for me, it led my nosey ass right to this:
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga)
Amazon lists The Second Short Life of Bree Tanner as one of it's highest pre-orders, so does Borders. um, wtf?? seriously people??? this is a damn shame.
Breaking Dawn Pictures, Images and Photos
I have nothing against Steph Meyer maybe, except....Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun of course. Breaking Dawn because that book couldn't even compare to Eclipse. In my eyes the saga ended with Eclipse and BD was just some extra cash and BT will be the same.
breaking dawn Pictures, Images and Photos
As for Midnight Sun....where do i start? the fact that it's not published is just the beginning. After reading the first 200 pages i have no problem saying it's a better book than Twilight (if you didn't read it, do yourself a favor please). If there was anything missing from Midnight Sun it would be a little more Mike Newton "how you likin' the rain girrrrrrl" lol.
haha Pictures, Images and Photos
Why am i bitching?? i needed to post something not related to Rob lol. On a serious note, i'm a little afraid of the TwiDom, i think it's safe to say twihards could stop world hunger if they promised us Midnight Sun in exchange. I think we're proving we'll buy anything they bind together and slap the Twilight name on, that's why i'm ashamed.
*Side note: Cathy the cougar wasn't enough to make me ashamed and she was pimping herself more than Twilight so that should mean something, players will play so play on Cathy.  
I lied! can never have a post without Rob ...so sue me :}besides i love this pic, it screams "take me now!"

3 comments:

  1. E-Zactly. Midnight Sun needs to be published. I said as much on 20 Something Bloggers...they tell us: "Guess what kids, there's a new book for the Twilight series"...and giving us THIS

    You make us believe you're giving us gold, but it turns out to be a pile of trash that's just caught in the sunlight.

    FAIL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All was fine and dandy in the world until u mentioned Rob. Its time for some professional help missy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I agree with you T. the book is crap!! Can we get a book about the Cullens or the Wolves?? Hell the life story of Charlie Swan would b better! Bree??? Really.... Its like writing a book on the bio teacher from Twilight... NO POINT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails