May 17, 2010

Must Read interview with Rob, Kristen and Taylor. Hilarity!

THE funniest interview! The entire interview is linked on the bottom if you care to read it all, if not make sure you read the hilarity posted here.
Stewart even leaps up in a panic at one point, fearing she misspelled a word in her salutation to Winfrey. She checks the book: "Believe — ie or ei?"  "I before e except after c," Pattinson responds. She checks. "Oh, yeah," she says with a triumphant fist pump. Pattinson laughs. "I almost spelled Oprah wrong. I almost wrote Opera."
Stewart says of Eclipse's positive early reception: "It is a well-oiled machine at this point. We have had a lot of time to establish what this thing is about and a lot of time to consider it. And they gave us so much more money this time. So that is exciting." Pattinson, looking bemused, quickly clarifies her statement. "For the film. The budget." Stewart is chagrined. "Oh, my God. No, no. That didn't even occur to me. They gave us so much more money to make the film look good!"
Even Lautner's CG wolf alter-ego is more adorable than in New Moon. "Yeah," says the actor, sheepishly. "It was very cuddly. I don't know if that's what we were aiming for." He waffles over the wisdom of sharing an anecdote about the scene in which the vicious horse-sized beast sweetly nuzzles Bella and she scratches his ear. After a little coaxing, he relents. "That day I came on set and put on this tight gray spandex suit ..." "There is dialogue and I talk to him," Stewart explains. "I said, 'How am I going to do this without Taylor?' " So instead of the actress pretending that a massive computer-animated wolf was nearby, Lautner volunteered to be its stand-in. "Basically, it looked like a Teletubby," he continues about his outfit. "I had this circle on the face but everything else was covered. It was weird. But, yeah, I stood there and would literally bend over ..." "I would actually pet his head," Stewart adds.
I would pay to see behind the scene footage of the newest teletuby :) 
Alas, Pattinson has yet to run into his favorite, Jack Nicholson. Stewart pipes up: "I have." Pattinson: "What? When did you meet?" Stewart: "At a screening for Into the Wild," her 2007 coming-of-age drama directed by Sean Penn. "He was exactly like you think he would be." Pattinson, sounding peeved: "You never told me that." Lautner joins in. "I didn't meet him but I sat next to him at a Lakers game." Pattinson, utterly exasperated: "What?"
Have they met Condon....? Lautner nods yes. Pattinson: "When did you meet him?" Lautner: "One day." Stewart: "Did you have a meeting?" Lautner: "No, no." Pattinson: "I literally met him three nights ago." Stewart, in a mock snit: "Well, he obviously doesn't want to meet me."
Never question my love of Rob, he's just pure comedy. I read the entire article in five minutes and laughed about fifteen minutes after.
via USA Today

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Victory, I can comment again!

    That was really the funniest interview for the three stooges. I literally spewed my coke out when Rob said he almost misspelled Oprah for opera. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails