December 13, 2009

Mr. Lautner host SNL & wants an Oscar

You guys didn't think I was gonna not blog about this, did u?! It would be wrong for me not to talk about it!! Taylor hosted SNL, and I loved it... never laughed so hard... well actually I have, but never at something involving jailbait [partially cause I've only see 2 of his movies.... but moving on:

Opening Dialogue
(1) cute... jailbait is *totally* dating T.Swift and its so darn cute. (2) his martial arts skills are insane! Never get in a fight with him... clearly he'll kick some ass!


The 'Team Edward vs Team Jacob' skit
-- this skit was too funnie on all aspects. (1) the debate sounds very much like the debates me and TwiRemedy have.. hahaha (2) Taylor kissing the Edward folder and reciting lines? hilarious... (3) my little Taylor was in a SKIRT and purple leggings?! did anyone else catch that part?? (4) Tay's wig was BETTER looking than the Twilight/NM/Eclipse [this would include the one KStew had] wig pics i've seen!!! Summit should talk to the hair ppl at SNL


Can't remember all the skits, but they were all either cute or funny. SNL tend to be funny soo yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails