December 16, 2009

... And why wasnt New Moon on the list?!

Hi all!! sorry for the lack of post.. I've been busy with final [1 more to go!!!] and ms TwiRemedy has been busy reading FanFic.. haha apparently come of those are better than Twilight?! hmm idk about that.. but moving on.. I just wanted to say congrats to Anna Kendrick for being nominated for a Golden Globe [yea, I'm a little late w/ blogging about this...]! I have not yet seen Up In The Air, and I'll probably just wait for it to go on DVD and rent it. No offense to Anna and her hard work, but it just doesn't seem like the type of movie that jumps out at me. But my only concern is... What happened to New Moon? If Avatar could get nominated, why cant NM? Is our precious New Moon not good enough for the Golden Globes?! huh! Well screw them! haha I'm kidding... we'll sweep the MTV movie awards so who really needs a gglden Globe? I'm sure all the New Moon cast knows they are deeply loved and don't need an overly price statue to remind them =) ha.. sorry for the little rant..

What do you guys think?! Should New Moon been nominated in some category?! Or am I just missing the concept of this Award show?! Let us know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails